The calcium nitrate you find in Alquera is highly soluble, without leaving residues, and can be applied with any fertigation method, it can be mixed with all fertilisers, except phosphates and sulphates. With calcium nitrate you not only supply the plant with calcium, but it is also a source of nitrogen. The nitrogen is fully available to the plant.
Name: Calcium nitrate
- Physical state: Solid (granules)
- Colour: White
- Odour: Odourless
- pH: 5-7 (Conc. (% w/w: 110 g/l)
- Melting point/Freezing point: 400ºC
- Flammability (solid, gas): Non-flammable
- Relative density: 2.05
- Bulk density: 1,100 kg/m3
- Solubilities: >100 g/l. Readily soluble in the following materials: cold water.
- Explosive properties: Non-explosive
- Oxidising properties: None
- Solubility in water: >100 g/l
USES CALCIUM NITRATE
- Industrial use for preparing chemical mixtures
- Professional preparation of fertiliser products
- Professional use as on-farm fertiliser: loading and spreading
- Professional use as fertiliser in greenhouses
- Professional use as liquid fertiliser in the open field (e.g. fertigation).