Copper(II) Sulphate 5-hydrate in stone, formula: CuSO4 - 5H2O.
Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate/Cupric Salt/Blue Vitriol.
IDENTIFICATION AND PROPERTIES OF CUPRIC SULPHATE IN STONE
Name: Copper sulphate 5H20 in stone.
Synonyms: Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate/Cupric Salt/Blue Vitriol.
N. EC: 231-847-6
N. CAS: 7758-99-8
- Appearance: Solid in Blue Stone
- Odour: Odourless
- Olfactory threshold: No data available
- pH (10% H2O solution) (20 °C): 3,5 - 4,5
- Melting point: Decomposes without melting at 110 °C
- Boiling point: > 110 ºC
- Flash point: > 61ºC
- Evaporation rate: No data available
- Flammability (solid / gas): Non-flammable
- Explosion limits: No data available
- Vapour pressure: Not applicable for inorganic solids at normal temperatures.
- Vapour density (air=1): Not applicable for inorganic solids at normal temperatures.
- Relative density: 2.286 g/cm3
- Solubility in water (25 ºC): 22 g/100 g
- Partition coefficient n-octanol/water: Not applicable for inorganic solids Auto-ignition temperature: Not applicable
- Decomposition temperature: > 110 ºC
- Viscosity:Not applicable in inorganic solids
- Explosive properties: Non-explosive
- Oxidising properties: Non-combustive
USES COPPER SULPHATE
Fertiliser, industrial use, feed additive.
Not to be used for purposes other than those described in this Safety Data Sheet.
There are no reviews yet.