Nickel Sulphate, Nickel(II) Sulphate 6-hydrate, is a water-soluble, green crystalline metallic salt, mainly used in the electroplating of Nickel for aesthetic, economic or protective purposes.
IDENTIFICATION AND PROPERTIES
Name: Nickel Sulphate
Formula: NiSO4 . 6H2O
- Physical state at 20ºC: Solid
- Appearance: Crystalline
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Characteristic
- Vapour pressure at 50ºC: <300000 Pa ( 300 kPa)
- Density at 20ºC: 1980 kg/m3
- Relative density at 20ºC: 1,98
- Solubility in water at 20ºC: 208 kg/m3
- Melting point/freezing point: 204ºC
- Flash point: Not applicable
- Manufacture of catalysts for the hydrogenation of fats
There are no reviews yet.