Urea is a nitrogen compound. In addition to its direct use as a nitrogen fertiliser, it is frequently used as a raw material for blending fertilisers together with DAP and potash.
IDENTIFICATION AND PROPERTIES
Name: Nitrogenous Urea 46% granular
- Physical state: Solid (granules)
- Colour: White
- Odour: Odourless
- pH: 9-10
- Flammability (solid,gas): Non-flammable
- Bulk density: 700-780 KG/M3
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- Explosive properties: Non-explosive
- Oxidising properties: None
- Preparing mixtures for fertiliser products
- On-farm fertiliser: loading and spreading.
- Fertiliser in greenhouses.
- Liquid fertiliser in open field
- Fertiliser equipment maintenance
There are no reviews yet.