Buy Zinc Sulphate 7-Hydrate. The Zinc Sulphate you will find at Alquera is the common zinc sulphate, Zinc Sulphate 7-hydrate, formula: ZnSO4-7H2O, also known as White rose hip, Vitriol white o Zinc vitriol and is used in animal feed, agricultural fertilisers and sprays, and metal surface treatment.
IDENTIFICATION AND PROPERTIES
Name: Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate
- Appearance: White crystalline solid
- Odour: Odourless
- pH: 4
- Melting point: In nitrogen at 56°C, in air at 196°C.
- Boiling point/boiling range: 500ºC
- Relative density: 1.98 g/cm3
- Water solubility: 208 g/l
- Laboratory chemicals
- Lubricants and lubricant additives
There are no reviews yet.