IDENTIFICATION AND PROPERTIES
Name: Balance sheet 21-17
- Physical state: Solid (granules)
- Colour: Grey
- Odour: Odourless
- pH: 4-7
- Melting point/freezing point: 150ºC
- Initial boiling point and boiling range: Unsuitable/not applicable due to the nature of the product.
- Bulk density: 990- 1,090 kg/m3
- Solubility in water: >80 g/l
- Pearled fertiliser: all nutrients present in equal proportions in a single pearled granule.
- Uniform and homogeneous distribution of the product thanks to the pearly granules.
- Manufactured by the Nitrophosphorisation process
- Hygroscopic: Easily absorbs soil moisture so its nutrients are easily incorporated into the soil solution. It provides immediately available nutrients to the plant.
- Dust-free: coated with a patented film coating that prevents dust generation and caking.
- It provides nitrogen in soluble and assimilable form of which 7.5% corresponds to Nitric Nitrogen immediately assimilable by the crop and 13.5% of Ammoniacal Nitrogen available for a prolonged period of time.
- Phosphorus is totally available and partially in the form of Polyphosphates (25-30%). Assimilable phosphorus is key for the correct development of the plant as it intervenes in physiological processes that require an extra supply of energy such as root development, tillering, etc.
- It contains sulphur in the form of sulphate, which is necessary for plant development as well as being an essential constituent of wheat proteins.
- The potassium present is soluble and assimilable, favouring starch formation and reducing plant stress.
BENEFITS FOR THE CROP
- High efficiency of Phosphorus in the form of polyphosphates favouring sprouting, a greater number of offspring, grain filling and optimum root development compared to conventional Phosphorus.
- Available and assimilable Nitric and Ammoniacal Nitrogen, for a better development of the plant during the whole crop cycle.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Apply as a background or early crop fertiliser to provide nutrient balance throughout the growth cycle.
- Preparing chemical mixtures
- Professional preparation of fertiliser products
- On-farm fertiliser: loading and spreading
- Liquid fertiliser in open field
- Fertiliser: equipment maintenance
There are no reviews yet.