WHAT IS TDS?
Total dissolved solids (TDS) is the total weight of all solids (minerals, salts or metals) dissolved in a given volume of water, expressed in milligrams per litre (mg/L) or parts per million (PPM).
- 100% new and high quality.
- This item can be used in: water purifiers and filters, quality monitoring of food (vegetables, fruits) and beverages, swimming pools and spas, aquariums, hydroponics.
- Hold function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto power off function: the instrument will automatically switch off after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dual range: measures from 0 to 999 ppm, with a resolution of 1 ppm. From 1,000 to 9,990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by the "x 10" image, factory calibrated.
- Range: 0-9990 ppm, resolution is 1 ppm, from 1000-9990 ppm, resolution is 10 ppm.
- Accuracy: +/-2%.
- Battery: 2 x 1.5 V button cell battery (not included).
- Item size: 154 mm x 29 mm x 19 mm.
- Weight: 72 g (2.3 oz).
HOW TO USE THE TDS
- Remove the protective cap and turn the meter on.
- Immerse the meter in the solution (maximum immersion level is 5 cm).
- Slightly shake the meter to release any bubbles. Wait until the display stabilises. Press the HOLD button to lock the reading.
- After use, shake excess water out of your meter and replace the lid.
- Do not immerse the entire TDS meter in water or immerse it beyond the maximum immersion level. The meter is not waterproof.
- Do not store the instrument in high temperatures or in direct sunlight.
- Do not strike, press or drop this instrument.